Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item. Available inventory is only assigned to your order after you click the Place your order button and receive e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
- Find an item that interests you.
- Enter a quantity and click the Add to Cart button on any item's product detail page.
- When you've finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, click the shopping cart link found at the top of every page on our store. If you've added an item and Your Shopping Cart is already visible proceed to the next step.
- Click the Checkout Now button to proceed to checkout. If you are a registered customer you will need to login in order to checkout. If you are not a registered customer, you will need to register an account.
- Once logged in, you will be guided through the simple checkout process and complete your order.
If you want to modify your order before you complete the checkout process, here's how:
- Want to buy multiple quantities of an item in your Shopping Cart? Change the number in the Quantity. box and click the Update Cart button.
- Want to remove an item from your Shopping Cart? Click the Delete button next to any item in your cart.